Ambitious. Hardcore. Musical. Frizzy.
These are just some of the words used to describe my erratic existence.
She goes to find the monsters inside, hear their roar, scream with them on the edge of a mountain. She is trembling, for the only thing more terrifying than a dirty adventure in the woods is telling yourself it’s not worth it. She shall not stay at home tonight. She is a wanderer, a bad ass nomad, with no-thing to be mad at. For the next few months she shall be. Because there’s no need to be anything for anyone anymore. She is simply going to be.
Things You’d Like To Know About Me:
- Co-founder of a literary magazine called The Slag Review. It’s chock full of really interesting literature from around the world! And guaranteed to not take up too much of your time.
- Previous social media intern at The Ballard Institute and Museum of Puppetry and Tapeworks Recording Studio.
- Holds a BA in English, minor in Psychology and a concentration in Creative Writing.
- Work published in TSR, with work forthcoming in Sidereal Magazine and Streetlight Press.
Things Maybe You Don’t Care About, But I’m Going To Share Anyway:
- Self-taught guitarist. Experience with busking and poorly-attended open mics.
- World traveller, with extended school-based stay in London, UK.
- Uses phrases that annoy people, like “That’s p cool!” or “I was low-key drunk last night.”
- Has never been camping before this trip.
- Is scared of the woods. And bees.